Step up your pillow talk for greater intimacy! You get what you give. Be appreciative. Share your dreams. Be real. Show a vulnerable side. You, not your partner, are responsible for bringing something interesting to the table (read bedroom.) Let's talk about four categories to invigorate your romantic interactions:
1. Think outside the bedroom. http://bit.ly/40WaysPart1
2. Create erotic partnering exercises. http://bit.ly/40WaysPart2
3. Build atmospheric mood-boosters http://bit.ly/40WaysPart3
4. Discover 50 shades of arousal. http://bit.ly/40WaysPart4
For a 7-week guidebook to rekindle, refresh, and reboot your partnership, visit http://bettersexloveromance.com.
- Place electronically flickering tea candles around your bedroom. They're safer than wax candles. Perhaps add a few real candles on the nightstand. Put dozens of the pseudo candles anywhere without the messy cleanup afterwards.
- Add some incense to your bedroom or change up your normal scent.
- Try an aromatherapy diffuser with its essential oils for a change.
- Move your furniture around for a new look. Add greenery.
- Add different shades of lighting. Some bulbs constantly change colors like a mood ring. Remember, the color red is typically linked to dominance and testosterone levels as in mating season, where some animals literally turn red when in heat. During arousal, humans turn reddish especially just prior to an orgasm. Google how colors stimulate parts of the brain for a different effect.
- Take an Epsom salt bath together, placing candles for a romantic touch.
- Put on some silk sheets. What directly touches your skin is consequential.
- Wear those the high heels! Dress up as a superhero or in sexy outfits, allowing your partner to seduce you according to your character.
Invigorate your romantic life in your own unique way!